Search blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?

N.B: The solution below are from Google Help. For more related solutions please visit: http://help.blogger.com/

I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?

If you can't find your blog online and you're certain you (or one or your team members if you have a team blog) didn't delete your blog, then the first thing to do is make sure you've typed in the correct URL. If your blog is published with a custom domain or if you have an FTP blog, make sure you've correctly entered your settings in order for your blog to appear online.

The final thing to do is review Blogger's policies to see if you may have violated our Terms of Service. If you've typed in the correct URL, haven't deleted your blog yourself, and your FTP or custom domain settings are correct, then please contact us for further assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Feedback!
www.evagabond.me

Top 5 Posts (Weekly)